Tuesday, June 10, 2008

meeting up


Technology has really gone a long way not only in terms of business and economic development but even on the personal level of the people. What am i saying? Nowadays, relationships have been very vissible through on-line only through the internet but also through mobile chatting. Gone are the days of visiting the girl's house and pleasing the parents through water-fetching and wood works; hello to text courting and eyeball dating.

Relationships nowadays were made through internet courting with the help of chatrooms, friendster or myspace :) And what is really amazing is that two people from both end of the world were able to share forever through the power of today's technology.

At this point in my life, I am only contected to my loveones through technology since I am very far from them now. Fortunately, tools like the internet and mobile phones are already in place otherwise, I may die because of homesickness.

No comments: